1 package (3 oz.) strawberry gelatin
1 package (10 oz.) sliced frozen strawberries
1 Tbsp. suagr
1 c. whipped cream, whipped with 1 Tbsp. of sugar
1/2 of a large angel food cake, torn in pieces
1. Dissolve gelatin in 1 1/4 c. boiling water.
2. Stir in strawberries, sugar, and salt.
3. Cool until gelatin is thick and syrupy.
4. Fold in whipped cream, keeping 1/4 c. for garnish.
5. Place half the cake pieces into a 203 quart serving bowl.
6. Pour half the the strawberry cream mixture over cake; add another layer of torn cake pieces and then remaining strawberry cream mixture.
7. Refrigerate 1-2 hours or until set.
8. Top each serving with a dollop of whipped cream.
Makes about 10 servings