1 pint sour cream
1 small can chopped green chilies
1 small can sliced black olives
1 medium chopped onion
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 lb ground beef or cooked and shredded chicken (I prefer chicken)
1 package taco seasoning
1 can refried beans
1 lb cheddar cheese
2 doz. flour tortillas
1. Mix first 5 ingredients and set aside.
2. Mix chicken, taco seasoning, and refried beans together.
3. Place about 2 tbsp. sour cream mixture down the center of the tortillla. Add 2-3 tbsp of meat mixture. Top with grated cheese. Roll and place seam down in 13x9x2 in. pan.
4. Cover with remaining sour cream mixture and cheese.
5. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes at 350*.
*I double the sour cream mixture and put a thin layer in bottom of pan.