3 lbs. ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
1 - 15 oz. can tomato sauce
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. salt
3/4 c. quick oats
1 - 8 oz. can tomato sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
2. Press mixture into a 9x13 pan.
3. Bake in a 350* oven for one hour.
4. Drain off the liquid.
5. Top with the 8 oz. can of tomato sauce.
6. Bake an additional 20-30 minutes until the sauce browns slightly.
*If you don't want a full 9x13 pan of meatloaf, you can use a 9x9 pan. The leftover meat mixture is great for meatballs!