2 cups frozen diced potatoes
1 cup cooked lean ham, diced
1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
2 green onions, sliced
1 1/4 cup egg substitute
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 325*F.
2. Lightly coat a 9" x 13" baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Layer potatoes evenly on the bottom of the dish; top with ham, mushrooms, and onions.
4. In a small mixing bowl, beat egg substitute and skim milk with a fork or whisk until well blended.
5. Pour egg mixture over ham and vegetables in baking dish and top with cheese.
6. Bake until eggs are firm and top is lighlty borwned, approximately 40 minutes.
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 50 minutes