32 Rodes Dinner Rolls or 16 Rhodes Texas Rolls, thawed to room temperature
3 c. chopped cooked chicken, seasoned with salt and lemon pepper (I grilled the chicken)
2 c. prepared salsa
2 c. grated sharp cheddar cheese
1 c. canned black beans, drained
1 c. canned whole kernal corn, drained
1/2 c. chopped cilantro
1/4 c. butter, melted
1. Spray counter lightly with non-stick spray. Roll two dinner rolls combined or one Texas roll into an 8-inch circle (dough will be thin).
2. Place a small sprayed skillet on the stove top and cook each rolled dough circle on each side 1-2 minutes or until very lightly browned. Repeat with remaining rolls to make 16 flatbread circles.
3. In a large bowl, combine chicken, salsa, cheese, beans, corn, and cilantro.
4. Bruch melted butter over one side of each flatbread. Spread sour cream* chicken mixture evenly over unbuttered side of eight flatbreads. Top with remaining flatbreads, buttered side up.
5. Grill at medium high heat on a sprayed grill or grill pan for about 3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted and flatbread is browned.
*Option. I added sour cream to the original recipe and really liked it.