4 cups popped kettle corn
1/4 c brown sugar
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp corn syrup
1/8 tsp baking soda
¾ c mini marshmallows
¾ c m&ms
¼ c chocolate chips
¼ c butterscotch chips
¼ c creamy peanut butter
1. Pour measured popcorn into large microwaveable bowl.
2. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper
3. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup uncovered on high for 45 seconds, stir, and cook for 1 more minute. Stir in baking soda until dissolved. Pour over popcorn, stirring until evenly coated. Microwave on high for 45 seconds, stir, microwave 45 seconds, stir, microwave 45 seconds, stir. Spread on cookie sheet. Cool. Break into bite-sized pieces.
4. Sprinkle marshmallows and m&ms over popcorn.
5. In small microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate and butterscotch chips for 50 seconds. Stir. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir. If close to being melted, add pb and microwave another 20-30 seconds. Stir. Continue to heat if needed, until chips and pb and completed melted and mixed well. Drizzle over popcorn.
6. Chill in fridge until set.
7. Break apart and store in tightly covered container.