Monday, March 8, 2010

Week 9: S'more Brownies

1 package brownie mix
2 c. mini marshmallows
1 c. chocolate chips
5 (approx.) graham crackers, broken into quarters

1. Prepare and bake brownies according to recipe on box (or, if you are a more committed baker than I am, make brownies from scratch as you normally would.)
2. Upon removing brownies from the oven, immediately pour a layer of marshmallows a chocolate chips over the top of the warm brownies.
3. Return your pan to the oven for 2 more minutes.
4. Cover marshmallow layer with broken graham crackers.
5. Enjoy!!!

My Review:
I liked this recipe. I would have been a bigger fan if we had milk chocolate chips to put on top rather than dark chocolate chips (yuck...I hate dark chocolate), but despite the dark chocolate, it was good. If I was going to serve this to people beside my family (which I would), I would either take a lot of time arranging the graham crackers or break them into small pieces (instead of quarters) to sprinkle over the top. Overall, I think this recipe is a keeper--it's going into the recipe box :)

No comments:

Post a Comment