1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 c. cooked and cubed chicken
1 (4 oz.) can sliced mushrooms
2 (8 count) packages crescent rolls
1 c. seasoned dry bread crumbs (finely crushed)
1/4 c. melted butter
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 can milk
1. Mix cream cheese, pepper, chicken, and mushrooms.
2. Cut crescent rolls into 4 square per container. Pinch serrated edges together
3. Fill each roll with mixture (about 1/4 cup).
4. Bring points of roll together, as for apple dumplings, and seal edges.
5. Dip in melted butter and roll in bread crumbs.
6. Bake on cookie sheets at 325* for 20-25 minutes or until light brown.
7. For sauce, mix cream of chicken and milk and heat on stove. Serve over hot roll ups.